It was a busy week for tech enthusiasts, the top happenings were the big Amazon Prime Day sales events, the release of Google Pixel 4a 5G and Google Pixel 5 reviews, and the announcement from Apple for the iPhone 12.
It took Amazon almost no time at all to dive into their next sales period, the Holiday Dash event is already spitting out new deals every day. There is every indication that this event will run all the way until Christmas, which is fairly exciting, but we wonder if there will still be big Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales events?
October is a busy time for new devices! Despite the difficulties of 2020, we’ve no shortage of new tech to review this year.
- OnePlus 8T review: Not enough to stand out
– by Ryan-Thomas Shaw, October 14, 2020
- Realme 7 Pro review: One step forward, two steps back
– By Dhruv Bhutani, October 11, 2020
- Samsung Galaxy Book S review: A sleek laptop with mobile smarts
– by Robert Triggs, October 13, 2020
- Amazfit Neo review: Retro smarts, retro style
– by Dhruv Bhutani, October 13, 2020
- Apple Watch Series 6 review: Take notes, Google
– by Jimmy Westenberg, October 15, 2020
- Apple Watch SE review: The smartwatch for the masses
– by Eric Zeman, October 13, 2020
- OnePlus 7T one year later: It still holds up
– by Dhruv Bhutani, October 11, 2020
Around the office, the AA team has been talking about phone chargers, after Apple’s decision to not include a charger with new phones, and we’ve been contemplating the use of face unlock vs fingerprint scanners, especially as we’re all wearing masks these days. We have some writers that are excited about new mini phones, and others that are wondering why the global 5G roll-out has felt over-hyped so far.
If you’re shopping for tech right now, check out these popular deals:
This month, we’re giving away three prize packs! Enter the October giveaway for your chance to win!
That’s it, folks! We’ll have more top Android stories for you next week. To stay up to date on all things Android Authority in the meantime, be sure to subscribe to our newsletters at the link below.