The Miami Heat (11-14) take on the Utah Jazz (21-5) at Vivint Arena.
Game Time: 9:00PM EST/6:00PM PST on Saturday, February 13th
TV: SportsNet RM
Betting Odds: NBA Odds
Live Stream: Watch the game online with fuboTV (free trial). Sign up now for a free seven-day trial. You can follow the game live on the ClutchPoints app.
Heat Active Roster: Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo, Duncan Robinson, Gabe Vincent, Precious Achiuwa, Meyers Leonard, KZ Okpala, Tyler Herro, Kelly Olynyk, Andre Iguodala, Avery Bradley, Chris Silva, Kendrick Nunn, Maurice Harkless, Udonis Haslem, Max Strus, Goran Dragic
Heat Injured Players:
- Gabe Vincent (Day To Day – Knee): Vincent is probable for Saturday’s (Feb. 13) game against Utah.
- Meyers Leonard (Out For Season – Shoulder): The Heat announced that Leonard had surgery on his left shoulder. He’s expected to make a full recovery and will miss the rest of the season.
- Avery Bradley (Out – Calf): Bradley will miss 3-4 weeks, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Chris Silva (Out – Hip): Silva is out for Saturday’s (Feb. 13) game against Utah.
- Goran Dragic (Out – Ankle): Dragic is out for Saturday’s (Feb. 13) game against Utah.
Jazz Active Roster: Jordan Clarkson, Elijah Hughes, Royce O’Neale, Rudy Gobert, Mike Conley, Joe Ingles, Shaquille Harrison, Bojan Bogdanovic, Jarrell Brantley, Derrick Favors, Juwan Morgan, Donovan Mitchell, Trent Forrest, Miye Oni, Georges Niang
Jazz Injured Players:
- Elijah Hughes (Day To Day – Ankle): Hughes did not play in Friday’s game (Feb. 12) against the Bucks.
- Mike Conley (Day To Day – Hamstring): Conley did not play in Friday’s game (Feb. 12) against the Bucks.
- Georges Niang (Day To Day – Ankle): Niang left Friday’s (Feb. 12) game against Milwaukee.
Follow us on Facebook at Miami Heat and Utah Jazz.